This is a proven, evidenced-based classroom discipline training for teachers. In In this 5-6 hour training participants will learn how to be clear, concise and consistent with students. The program was designed to establish classroom expectations from the start and provide techniques and methods to deal with low-level behaviors before they escalate so that teachers have more time to teach!
Major topics covered include:
- Teaching To Expectations
- The Importance of Having “Unconditional Positive Regard” for Your Students
- Classroom Arrangement for Maximum Learning
- How to Maintain Your Self-Control in the Classroom
- “Re-focusing”— a cutting-edge behavior management technique that works like gangbusters to address low-level behaviors before they escalate.
In this training teachers will learn how to….
- Set effective limits in the classroom.
- Avoid power struggles
- Detect and correct classroom problems without stopping teaching.
- Arrange and design the classroom environment for maximum performance (including 15 powerful desk arrangements from traditional to unorthodox).
- Teach students to behave appropriately in class and in social settings.
- Firmly but fairly carry out disciplinary actions.
- NEVER again give multiple warnings or repeated requests!
- Build and maintain trust with challenging children.
- Reach at-risk children and turn them into productive classroom members.
- Zoom through the curriculum like never before!
If a school was permitted to have just one training… THIS is the one!